Man, so much has happened the last few months! Jeremy and I celebrated our 12th anniversary, Baby girl turned 4, Jeremy had a birthday and I turned 35! We have lots of plans for the next few weeks. We're traveling to California for some fun with Jeremy's family, then to Arizona for some fun with my family. We have my niece moving in with us to help out with Frick and Frack, so we have to rearrange some stuff for her. I also plan on getting reacquainted with McGarrett, my Kindle (I totally just named it that. I LOVE Steve McGarrett!!!(Um, the new one, AKA Alex O'Laughlin, not the old one from the 80's or whatever)) He (yes, most things are she, but I'm a girl so that's weird to me) has been ignored for almost 5 months!
Anyways, that is about it for my quick update! Hope to have more to write later!
Oh, BTW, here's a picture of yours truly as a student nurse!

No comments:
Post a Comment