Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So much consideration

Goes into looking for the right tattoo! I found one I love. It's so simple. BUT, I am so scared to get one! My big thing is the pain. I don't wanna hurt*L* My last task is to find a reputable artist to tattoo me! here is the simple piece of art I want tattooed on my body!

2 comments:

  1. i love the heart version with the daisies at the end way cool now find ur tattooer n gether done already LOL
    where do u want it? never did ask u that
    u know im dying ta get inked again just havent figured out exactly what i know i needa put lil mans name with Michaels just nono yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I need to chop chop. I'm gonna put it on my back, like where Becky has hers. And I want white floers instead of red.

    ReplyDelete